View Profile bigjonny13

87 Movie Reviews

Woah, Tara, didn't know you were still around and making slick animations.

And I see you've broken away from your previous, more geometric style. I like this, it's very fluid and polished, keep it up man!

TaraGraphika responds:

Hello bigjonny13:)

Yeah, I'm not dead yet. I'm playing it loosely now with my drawings. Nice of you to drop by.
Thank for the compliment and have a nice day!

This probably would have been better if you at least drew your own artwork, instead of just tracing over the frames. So pretty much the entire job was already done for you, you just added some basic animation movements and some voice acting. It would've been better if you added at least something new and interesting to it.

I usually don't leave reviews, but I feel like I have to at this point.
When it comes to your movies, I feel like this stuff is the perfect example of the law of diminishing returns. For people who don't understand what that is, it basically states that the more and more that one thing occurs, the less and less the effect of that thing causes.
What I mean by that is that all of your movies feel like the exact same thing over and over again, there's just no variation to them. Thus being said, every time I see a new one, it's less and less funny.
You have fluid animation, that's for sure, but you really need to get some new material, because your stuff got really stale really fasst.

50 Game Reviews

You really can tell that this game just barely got through on time.
I have a few gripes with the game, primarily the fact that you forgot to mention in your instructions that once you cause an explosion and need to grab a ship to hijack, it needs to have been an exploded ship, you need to focus the crosshairs on the orange dot in the middle of the explosion and then press space. It took me a little while to figure this out.
Also, the hit detection is extremely off. I don't know whether you programmed it poorly, or it was meant to be that the green aura of your ship is the weak spot. Either way, the ship itself should be the detection zone, not the surrounding area, which really frustrated me.
The story for the game was okay, but I would have liked maybe an ending conclusion, because it seems to have little to do with what's going on in the game.
Otherwise, I think you guys utilized the mechanic of "initiate" well, and you managed to use your entire team fully. Just wish it was a bit more polished up.

mr-johnson22 responds:

Sorry about hit detection issues. It wasn't my intention to have to aim directly on the orange dot of an explosion, and the ship was certainly suppose to be the hit zone rather than its surrounding area. I didn't give myself that much time for fine-tuning...sorry about that! Thanks for the review.

Hot damn, this game came out awesome!
I really didn't know what to expect, seeing as how I was really limited in my time around, so I didn't know as much of what was going on as I would have liked, but you guys pulled off something amazing.
The movement is fluid, and so is the animation.
Just turned out very successful, and I'd love to work with any of you again in the future.

Did it in 553, not too shabby.
Definitely just as good as the first, and definitely just as frustrating.
The margin of error for some of those jumps is just ridiculous, and sometimes you just spawn immediately into a block without time to realize and then you've already like like 20 times, which is pretty maddening.
Also, maybe include a pause button for when you want to take a moment.

5 Audio Reviews

I didn't know Martin Luther King Jr did hip hop

He's pretty good at it too.
It's a rather relaxed song.

J-qb responds:

yes he is.. too bad he wasnt discovered in time

Incredible

Starts off slow and peaceful, but then it picks up the pace with some real power, it's very moving. Also, you have a beautiful voice.
Overall, it's just fantabulous :D

Very peaceful and ambient

Reminds me a lot of the Map song from the original Golden Axe. Very well done.

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

Thanks :D

46 Art Reviews

PENOS!!!

Yay monster, you coloured it, looks great!

And congrats on the FP :D

monsterparty responds:

Thanks! I was super excited to see it when I got on here today! Best thing to happen to me in quite a while, so it definitely made my day!

Ah, one of my favourite scenes from my favourite movie.
And you have done it fantastic justice!

Surfsideaaron responds:

thanks, gotta love star wars :)

Art forum ninja and general voice actor. Contact me if you need some voices for a project. Either PM me, send me an email, or contact me on skype, or via email at orange_bomber@hotmail.com

28, Male