bigjonny13

All 87 Movie Reviews

20 w/ Responses

I remember back in the day

I remember back when these flashes were well thought out and just brilliant in their comedy writing. Now all the jokes just seem so forced and I barely even chuckled. It's now just the same re-hashed shit over and over again. I want the old style back, back when it was just random, but still funny, not random and shitty.
I know that this review will get marked useless because of the sheer fanbase that you have, voting 10s regardless of content, only because of the name.
Seriously though, think about what I've said, and lets go back to the roots of the Awesome series and what made it work.

Oh lord, that's funny

I laughed good at that.
It started out as a small chuckle, then grew and became a full-bellied laugh.
Smooth animation, clean voice work and great story.
I'd love to see you turn this into a series.

Brilliant as always

I remember Fernando, that crack head.
Great stuff, can't wait to see what happens next.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

someone who remembers Fernando yay!

So you went and insulted Rina-Chan

And it's fucking hilarious.
I don't think I've laughed this hard at a flash animation in a while.
The animation was smooth, the jokes crude, but still brilliant in their own way, the writing was great, and it was just a damn great flash altogether.
You guys make a fucking awesome team, keep it up.

You did good Nae, real good

It came out great.
Great work from everyone who participated in this, and maybe we can do this again next year.

Bahahaha, excellent man.

That was just great. I started laughing the minute I saw fat snorlax dancing.
Just hilarious man, great work.

Bahaha, this turned out great man.

Don't credit all the voices to me, I only did the interviewer.
Give your friend the credit for the interviewees.
But nicely done man. I can now understand why this got such a good mark.
Although, next time I do voices, we'll record it properly, instead of over skype =P

"What kind of piece of ass establishment is this"

That pretty much sums up this flash.
The animation needs a lot, and I mean A LOT of work. The graphics are really sloppy and messy, and there was very minimal actual animation. Especially the abuse of the shape tweens during the credits.
The story was really boring and uninspiring. What's with the plot? Their voices were stolen? How were they stolen? Why were they stolen? Why is there a scribble with what's supposed to be a face of Kermit the Frog? EXPLAIN MOVIE, EXPLAIN!!!!!
The humor was non-existent. I don't know if you were trying to be funny or not, but it wasn't funny at all, so if you were trying to be funny, you need to put a lot more work into your jokes.
Overall, this needs a hell of a lot of work. Don't just slap something together and expect it to be brilliant. Flash takes time and effort. I don't know how much of either you put into this, but it definitely needs more of both.

Blackrhinoranger responds:

Listen, I'm under heavy stress and my computer heats up too much. I also have a cruddy vocal thing

Absolutely brilliant

That was a great flash, what an awesome battle.
Smooth animation, good graphics, fitting sound, just great.
And the fire flower joint, just epic.
Overall, a stunning animation and an excellent addition to NG flash portal.

Another excellent piece

I always like to see what you come out with, and you never seem to disappoint.
Good visuals, nice action, great vocals, hilarious dialogue.
Always a pleasure to watch your animations.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks big jonny!

Art forum ninja and general voice actor.

Age 31