bigjonny13

All 87 Movie Reviews

20 w/ Responses

Meh

The graphics were simplistic, the animation nearly non-existant. the vocals very flat and the two guys had nearly the same voice, the story incredibly loose and weak and the humour nearly non-existent.
This sounds more like a conversation between two guys when they're baked. Nothing really spectacular enough to put into a movie that you really didn't put effort into. If you at least animated what was going on in the guy's story, like him beating the shit out of the midget, then it could have been funny.

Meh, it was okay

Graphics were nothing special, and it was rather short.
There's potential, but you just didn't put enough work into it for it to truly stand out.

I lol'd

This was hilarious. Not only using original dialogue, but also edits of the dialogue. Absolutely brilliant. I especially loved "Your flowers are weak old man" and "I find your lack of life disturbing". Overall, it was great.

Hahahaha, brilliant

I thought that was absolutely hilarious.
Any chance you might make an actual flash of the flash the guy is working on?
I'd love to see that in full glory :D

peixeaquatico responds:

thanks man

Hahaha, that was brilliant

It's like Splash Attack to the next level (lol pun).
Bonus points for the references made. The two best were the hyper beam reference and "stop it father, you're going to destroy the whole oak tree".
And yes people, there is an ending. Once it reaches 9000 it reaches a real scene, so watch through the entire thing.
Also, the end page FTW.

Wow, just wow

Dude, that was beautiful. Really heartfelt and powerful, I loved it in all it's entirety. It was truly a masterpiece and I commend you for it.
Bravo.

Blowing in the cartridge

Oh this brings back so many great memories. Way to cause nostalgia mate, nicely done.

That was great

One of your more "animated" pieces, this was really quite a treat. Really funny and I love the fact that the transformer has a mustache and monocle.

I've heard of miming being a dying art...

But that's just brilliant. I love the 3D rendering, especially the facial expressions. This is an incredible piece. Keep it up.

Interesting... and Disturbing

Interesting concept you got going here, although I always figured that Mickey would act as pimp and Minnie as hooker.

Art forum ninja and general voice actor.

Age 31